• I've got a plan, but how do I pay for it?

    For most, a great place to start when looking at paying for college is www.fafsa.ed.gov.  This is where you fill out the Free Federal Application for Student Aid (FAFSA).  This form is filled out for free and will allow schools to send your student an award letter that will identify what options there are for paying for school.  Your child could qualify for various loans, work study positions, or maybe even grants that do not have to be paid back.


    Scholarships are probably the best form of aid and they are often overlooked.  There are many ways to look for scholarships.  Local scholarships as well as many others are posted on our Naviance counseling program as well as in the black binder located in Mr. Smith's Office.  If you do not have access, please call the school office.  There are parent and student accounts for this great program.  Other good sites to check for scholarships include: www.fastweb.com